Lafayette, LA Jewelry / Watch Repair
Artisan Jewelers can repair just about any jewelry item, from sizing a ring to replacing a lost diamond or gemstone, restringing your favorite strand of pearls, or even restoring a piece to a completely new condition. Our on-premises, completely equipped studio facility includes a laser welding machine for the safest, most accurate repairs possible. We also provide insurance replacements for lost, stolen, or damaged jewelry.
Minor work such as replacing watch batteries and adding or removing links from a watch band are usually handled while you wait. Watch straps can generally be replaced in a day or two from an extensive selection. More demanding watch repairs on both quartz and mechanical models are done by skilled technicians. All repair costs are quoted before any work is done.
Written jewelry appraisals are available for insurance or estate purposes.
- Shank work (including soldering, ring sizing, mounting assembly and installing).
- All prong work (including retipping and replacing prongs).
- Stone setting (including tightening, channel set, bezel set, bead set, pavé set and bright cutting).
- Finishing (including plating, enamel/epoxy, polishing & clean ring, satin finish and florentine finish).
- Chain repairs/soldering (including advanced chain repair, basic chain repair, chain braiding with soldering, jump ring solder and charm soldering).
- Clasp repair (including spring rings, fish hook, box clasp, lobster claw, box clasp and barrel clasp).
- Pearl repair (including knotted restringing, restring without knots, drill pearl and glue pearl).
- Earring repair (including soldering post, screw-back and post conversion, lever-back drop conversion and converting bracelet link to earring).
- Fabrication (including rebuilding bezel, seat and channel sets, gold link rebuilding, gold link addition/removal and bail repair).
- Platinum (basic and advanced platinum welding and ring sizing).
- Miscellaneous (including fabrication, gold testing and diamond testing).
- Watch repair (including watch link removal, battery replacement, crystal replacement/repair and rebuilding movements).
- Custom design work.
Contact Artisan Jewelers today at 337-988-8380 for jewelry or watch repair, or browse the website for more information about jewelry and watches or about us.